03/11/2011

Love Unplugged




My lovely friend Maddy, a fellow graphic designer, has been greatly involved in a lovely arts and music festival called Love Unplugged which takes place around the Leeds and Bradford area. The Festival raises awareness of different charities and allows local talent to get noticed. The launch night, filmed by the very talented Luke Rothery, took place at Dock Street Market and was attended by lots of music and art lovers who came to view the various cardboard guitars which have been illustrated by local artists and are going to be auctioned off for the charities involved.

I went down to the launch night  (I have a very small cameo in the film!) and it was a great night full of music, laughter and teapot cocktails! One of my good friends Lizzi has decorated one of the guitars so I even made a cheeky bid on hers, fingers crossed I win! To find out I shall be heading down to the next installment of the festival which takes place in Bradford on the 19th November, for more details check the website here and support the cause!

Hope I see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment